Sunday, December 5, 2010

Website Review and Mood Boards!

So I decided yesterday that I really wanted to put together my guest bedroom mood board. I've been itching to since I really love the ideas I've collected for it.

The downfall? I really don't like having to resize all my picture snags to look good together and mesh them together. So I decided to take a more lazy approach and look for a website that I could just speedily throw my pictures up and have a magical collage appear!

I found this website: http://www.olioboard.com. The kicker? Registration is fast and easy. I was able to create a design board, upload my own pictures, decide if I wanted the end board or the uploading photos to be public or not. And for the best feature: I could choose a private board and private items BUT have the direct jpg saved onto my computer!

It just can't get better than that. You can also tilt your photos, crop them, resize them, ect. It's a very cool program and I very much like it!

Mood boards are coming! And just so much faster than I thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment