Sunday, December 19, 2010

About Me: Day 11

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

I decided to go old with this one. Picture Spam to ensue. You've been warned.

My sister and best friend, Katie and me. We were 13 and 14 respectively in this. I can't believe it now, but at the time of the photo, we actually thought these clothes looked great and that we were hot stuff. I just laugh now.

These next two pictures are from 2009, so not too old since we're just about to hit 2011. These are from a visit with her on leave before her first deployment to Spain.


A strip of 4 photos from a photobooth. We're totally glamorous. Gosh, these make me miss her. :(



And, the other lady in my life, Amanda. Just to show how far we go back, I found this from Kindergarten (!!).

And, one from 2006. Wow. It blows my mind how much we've changed since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment