Sunday, December 19, 2010

Product Review: Mpix.com

I needed good prints of professional pictures I had. I had three purposes for said prints: 1) One to be used in Cole's party invites, 2) Prints for the Grandparent's for Christmas, 3) Prints to frame for my personal home.

I saw tons of recommendations for www.mpix.com on thenest.com forums I frequent every now and again. I decided to give them a shot. The prints were cheap, when compared to quick printers like walmart, walgreens, or rite aid. The prints were also customizable. You could edit them or choose multiple ways to print. Sizing was easy and you could even print albums or canvasses. The latter part is options I have yet to try.

We got away with a ton of prints for under $50, and I mean a ton. I did two sessions of printing. The package arrived in about 2 business days (so quick!) and they were packaged very safely. No show of finger touching or anything. The color is vibrant and beautiful.

They look like the type of company a professional photographer would use to order your prints in. I cannot rave highly enough about them.

And, for the invitation? Here's what they looked like on his card:

Big hit. And I used photo corners so the photo could be used by the recipients (aunts, uncles, grandparents).

No comments:

Post a Comment