Wednesday, December 15, 2010

About Me: Day 07

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

This one is easy. My son. He has a daily impact on me. And not just me as a person, but my life as a whole. This child is the reason I drive so safely, the reason I try that much harder to live my life free of attitude, bad influences, and negativity. This child shapes my choices and ultimately, every decision I make.

I think things through, almost to the point of obsession. "If I'm going to drink with friends, how will that affect my son?" He's not only influenced my life in a great way by bringing me innocent and unsoiled love and trust, but by also providing me with daily smiles. He's changed me for the better by shaping my decisions and myself a person.

My baby is the biggest impact in my life. And I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment