Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We're finally cooling down from the holiday festivities. We went to the in-laws gathering for Christmas Eve and have yet to unload all of the awesome presents bestowed on us from it. We started the day off at my parents house today and traveled over to my grandma's house for the family gathering.

Lots of laughter, lots of fun, lots of catching up. Lots of videos of the mischievous times to be had at Grandma's house. I also made some time to visit with my best friend and drop off some presents for them.

I have lots of pictures to be posting on the blog of the things we've accomplished and gifted. And even videos of the merriment.

I hope everyone is having a fun Christmas!

I got gift cards to Michael's (after-Christmas specials, anyone?!) and my first quilling set. I'm very excited to test out quilling and hopefully can make some awesome gifts for everyone out of them this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment