Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First Bedroom Art


Remember when I talked about taking Dollar Tree art and refurbishing it? Well, I found some that would look good in my bedroom too! Since B had a change of heart and has given his blessing to use this as my bedroom inspiration -- I've neglected to do anything with it.

I know that I want mostly blues and white with small, small touches of yellow and possibly pink. B and I have a mutual love of birds. Not as pets. Wild ones. And I have a small love for butterflies. These three pictures touched me. I picked frames that I felt were ornate without over-doing it to rehome them to. I planned to spray them white, but I kind of like the way they match the art.
 For now, they hang above my sewing area. I need to move the heavy table centered underneath them  but that is a job with my man muscle. I'm happy with the tiny upgrade. Can't wait to recreate this mood board though!

No comments:

Post a Comment