Saturday, August 13, 2011

Current Bathroom & To-Do

Have a mini tour of our bathroom. The bathroom is probably the most complete room I have, which makes me a little sad. I do enjoy the challenge of adding more. I never really feel a room is complete.

Upon walking in, you're in front of the long sink.

To your right on the wall is this jewel.

Past the long sink is the bath toy bin. We're in the process of changing this to match. The stool is from IKEA and quite conveniently matches.

Above the toilet rests these wall cubes. In them are two salt and pepper sets. When my Grandmother passed this January, I took them from her estate because they reminded me of her. I remembered seeing them from the time I was a small child.

Across from the toilet is our new mirror! I took this picture standing in the shower.

And speaking of the shower.

Here is the To-Do list I never posted before. I made this list within the last month. There is very little left to do in the bathroom.

Bathroom To Do

-
Add interest piece above towel rack (Seen here)
- Add some decorative element to counter (Seen here)
- Paint Bath Toy Bin
- Create Fabric insert for Bath Toy Bin


With regards to painting the bath toy bin, I've currently dismantled the silly thing. It requires some sanding before painting so I've put the brakes on that for a day or two. Too much painting is never a good thing and we've had quite the time with paint lately.

I also haven't picked a fabric for the toy bin. It needs to be water resistant or water protected since the nature of the bin is for water related toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment