Friday, January 28, 2011

Blue, White, Tan Mood Board

I thought it was past time to start uploading more mood boards! I have a good deal of them done and ready to be shown -- just haven't got around to it.

So, here we go. You can click the images to get a closer look at them. As always, nothing is absolute in style that I want or brand. It's just a look.

So I'm in love with white furniture. I love the idea of a bright, happy room. Wainscotting is a must! White bead-board, perhaps. I'd like a nice bed, an armoire for guests to hang up their stuff, night-stands and a writing desk with a vanity mirror over it for dual function. I really hope for a white cozy armchair and a fluffy blue ottoman to snuggle under the window and read a good book.

I'm in love with white sheers for that bright room feel, as well as a blue solid to add color but also a spark of privacy when needed. I really like the tan walls to offset all the blue, but maybe if I keep the blue limited to accents, the walls could steal a blue color.

I want this to be my master bedroom, but my manly man isn't a fan of this in a bedroom -- despite his stamp of approval of it in a bathroom as seen here.

Below are just pretty bedrooms I adore that I could see fitting into my "guest bedroom vision". Here's to hoping I have a modestly sized home to pull this off!

No comments:

Post a Comment