Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Family Pictures

So, it's that time again. We're having our Summer Family pictures taken the first week of June, which means I'm scrambling (quite excitedly) about to find the perfect outfits. We're planning a casual look at a top secret location -- perhaps a sandy one.

Here's what I've got rolling so far for outfits. Everyone will be wearing flip flops!

We'll start with the boys! Smallest first.

Cole's outfit:

This puppy is at Kohl's. You can find it here. It's the perfect color to me and I love the casual but dressy look the polo gives.

His shorts are a pair we own, but I can't find an exact picture of. So this is the "similar" look and you can find that here.

Cole will be sporting these flip flops from Payless. He adores them! His toddler style has the around-ankle strap, but the shoe is the same. You can find it here.

Brandon's Outfit:

I think I might have a polo problem. Adore this. Find it here.

The shorts will be these. Also love them! Like big time love. Find them here.

B will be wearing some flip flops we bought at Kohl's about three years ago. They look similar to this pair. You can find the similar pair here.

Val's Outfit:

To say I love this shirt is an understatement. I triple dog effing pink puffy heart this shirt. It's gorgeous! And could it tie into Cole's shoes any better? Methinks not. Find it here.

I have a very old pair of khaki colored capri pants. They're loose-fitting, have drawstrings on the bottom (calf area), and I can't find anything that looks quite like them. I desperately like this similar pair I found and am thinking about begging B for them, since they'd be a splurge. But the old pair has been mine since as early as 2005, so I think a new pair is okay, right? Find this similar pair here.

I have some cute white flip flops that scream beachy to me, but they're scuffed up and getting quite ugly to look at so I'm really thinking about getting a new pair. This pair is almost exactly identical to the pair I bought last season, except the flower was individual petals, rather than the cheap full piece of plastic they have now. You can find this version here.

I really like the simplicity of this pair here. Maybe I'll beg for these for the photos!

Decisions, decisions! That's all the eye candy for now. I adore our photographer. Cannot wait to see what we get back this time. :)

Bonus: I get to knock off another task on the 101 Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment