Thursday, July 22, 2010

Party Planning!

I've been working out the details of (read: planning) my son's third birthday party. I'm having a really fun time with it. I love, love, love planning events.

I absolutely adore planning it as if I had no budget whatsoever. Unfortunately, I definitely do have a budget here.

My son really loves a vast variety of things so it was very difficult to settle on any one theme. But we did. We chose to do a Jungle Party! I'm very excited because I love to craft and I'm always itching for a quick project that has nearly instantaneous gratification.

By planning his party, we'll get to do a lot of small crafts that are almost instantly used. B and I will also get to be very creative!

We'll be using a classroom with fold up- wall-mounted desks at my parent's church. We're taking measurements of the portion of the room we'd use this Sunday, as the classroom will be "broken down" in order to run Sunday School.

Our colors are going to be jungle green, lime green, chocolate brown, and orange, with the possibility of yellow.

I'll make another post full of my planning ideas so as to not bog down this one too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment