Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Barrettes



I finally got around to photographing a bunch of the barrettes I've made recently. Since taking these pictures and getting them uploaded, I've completed a few more that I need to photograph!

I'll likely end up organizing these guys to groups that seem relevant but until then:

I've been using small glass beads on some, some mini buttons, and just colored felt with regular barrettes.


I've been making two sets of the ones I love. One for my future "planned" daughter (let's cross our fingers on that!) and one for my niece, Kyleigh.

I cannot wait for Kyleigh to get a little more hair since I'm having such a good time making these.

Kyleigh is the lucky (or perhaps unlucky) trial runs. You can definitely see which pieces were my first by the poor stitching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment