Sunday, December 19, 2010

Party: Clever Gift Tag

So, this idea came to me out of nowhere. I was looking at traditional round hole punches while at the Michael's. I had even added one to my cart to do the favor tag's hole punching so I could attach them with ribbon. As I was getting ready to check out, I ran into the $1 bins and saw all of these cute shaped hole punches. Wondered what I could do with them and Bam! Idea.

I made these.

Warning: These little hole punches are a nightmare to press through two layers of card-stock. B ended up getting out his tool to force the punch down and essentially destroyed the cute hole punch button. But for the amount of tags we generated and the cost ($2), we didn't mind. Next time, I'll be sure to consider the thickness of paper for the baby punches.

My end product:

I also used these tags on my chocolate favor bags for the adults. But those are saved on the external hard-drive and will have to be added at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment