Monday, December 6, 2010

Exterior Inspiration Mood Board

Brick houses are by far my favorite. But I also adore wood paneled and rustic looking.

From Top Left Across to Center Left Across to Bottom Left Across -- You get the idea.

Top Left and Center Top: I adore curtained, billowy, white, crisp, clean patios. Adore. Pulled back or left loose is no different for me. It's gorgeous!
Top Right: I'm in love with the potted flower porch walk. What a pleasant and homey way to welcome people to your home!
Middle Far Left: Gorgeous rustic wood house. I love the floral crazy out front too! Center Two Down: Brick House with two floors? Yes Please! Even better that there's a semi wrap-around porch. Far Right Two Down: Wood Panel house that is charming and features a beautiful porch. Cannot express enough love.
Bottom Far Left: Heart Stepping Stones: A whimsical and cute idea. One I'd likely incorporate near a garden.
Middle Three Down: I'd love this resting area outside a pool. Canopied sunbed, lounging and chatting chairs. Perfect place for a sit down and read, no? Far Right Three Down: Hammock. I love that it's white and looks so cozy nestled under the shade. In California, this would be a real winner!
Middle Bottom: Clever way to showcase some plants in your garden and insure they don't get missed or overlooked. And so easy to create!
Right Bottom: Adirondack chairs hold a very soft spot to me. I must have them in my life, although with my other obsessions, I'm interested to see how they'll get put in and work.

I know these pictures were taken from blogs. Some from users on thenest.com. I wish I could remember their exact origins so I could properly credit them.

I vow to always save pictures with names indicating origins so this mess can be avoided in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment