Thursday, December 9, 2010

About Me: Day 03

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

I don't have a singular picture with my best friends. I have lots of online buddies and real life buddies that I keep up with online. But I only have a few people that I actively go out with. These are those people!

I'm the middle. Far left is my bestie, A, and her daughter (my niece, K). She has been my bestie since Kindergarten. We lost touch in 3rd grade and re-united the same year we graduated high school. Since then, we've picked it right back up and are more alike than we'd like to admit. It works for us though!

On the right is B. He's probably the one who knows the very most about me. But A is definitely my go-to for the relationship problems or venting.

My sister on the far left. She's currently deployed (December 2010) until May. I miss her terribly! I haven't gotten more than four weeks with her in three years. It's rough. But we keep in touch through facebook, e-mail and by phone when she's on base. We have a unique friendship in that we can not talk for long periods of time and be just okay when we're together next like nothing is missing.

I love this girl more than I can say. She has never judged me. Despite all the mistakes I've made and stumbled over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment