Friday, December 10, 2010

About Me: Day 04

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

If I had to pick out of all the habits I have, I'd say my habit of over-analyzing. I'm notorious for thinking things through way too much! I over-think when I lay down to sleep at night. The subject doesn't matter. I can stay awake for hours at night thinking about what I want to do the next day, how I want to re-organize the laundry drawers, what craft I want to take on for the day, a spat I've had with B (if any recently) -- really, the list goes on!

I over-think and it often keeps me up at night. If it's not keeping me awake at night, it's having me sit still staring into space. I wish I could tame that beast better than I have. But I suppose we all have quirks we want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment