Sunday, December 19, 2010

About Me: Day 12

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

I used to be a big-time regular on the forums over at thenest.com. Blogging has become quite popular and a lot of the ladies posting over there would link their blogs into their forum signatures, resulting in blog clickability every time they posted anything.

Blogger was probably the most common "free" blog I saw used. When I was a regular on myspace, I used to be obsessed with blogging -- about anything and everything. I miss those days. Writing used to be a major outlet of mine. This blog was created with the intention of giving me a private place to throw my thoughts, post things I thought pretty, post things I selfishly crave (but never get), and just vent or rave if I want to.

I'm sure people stumble across this and I'm even more sure sometimes people scroll about and see whatever it is they're looking for. But I blog for me. At least, presently.

I have noticed that I tend to lean more towards and organized blog for crafting. I'm interested in seeing if my blog will remain that way. If it does, there's a good likelihood that I'll allow it to morph that way and begin to actually link my blog around. I draw a lot of inspiration from craft bloggers, it'd be a honor to return that.

No comments:

Post a Comment