Monday, December 6, 2010

Aqua, Bright Pink, Lime Green, Dark Brown Nursery Mood Board


Well, that blog title was a mouthful! Since I've had my niece hanging around, my baby fever is kicking to high heaven, for the first time in years. I desperately want a baby girl, which isn't to say I wouldn't love and excite over another little boy too!

Here's my dream nursery, kind of.

Once again, not exact furniture or elements I want. Just an idea. Once again, most of these pictures on all mood boards were saved well before I planned to publish them. I'll credit where I can and what I remember 100%.


Big fan of the bright, unusual "girl" colors. I also obsess over baby closet organization, which is pretty ridiculous. I love wall murals.

My vision: aqua walls, white furniture with the exception of a lime green piece (chair?), a rug with all colors, neutral carpet, lime bedding, pink pom poms in place of a mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment