Tuesday, December 7, 2010

About Me: Day 02

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

I wanted my own private place to write my thoughts and about things I thought were pretty. I felt a bit like people wouldn't care what I enjoyed looking at or what I was thinking about and that believing they would (making this public) would embarrass me and be pretty conceited. So my URL was originally hidden-niche, but I didn't feel that was quite appropriate as a blog name.

I ended up choosing Miscellaneous Lifestyle because this blog was to cover all aspects of my life and there's no real stability or security in any one area. Which means that I'm all over the place. I do all sorts of things. In turn, I have all sorts of variety to write about. Thus, Miscellaneous Lifestyle.

I've grown attached to it, even now as I start to expand on it more and slowly feel more confident in the things I write about interesting somebody, the things I find pretty being enjoyed by somebody, and that the things I craft will inspire somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment