Sunday, December 26, 2010

About Me: Day 15

Day 15- Put your iPod Zune on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

For this, you have to realize just how much music I have. I listen to mostly alternative rock music. If there's pop on my player, it's going to be 90's era. Same with rap. I have scarcely any country at all.

I have it organized by decade (20-50's, 70's - 80's, 90's, 2000's) and then by some heavy type categories (Christian, Glee, Christmas, Danny Kaye Show, Weird Al, Opera, Everything). The things I wouldn't want in their decade folder, because I either have too much or because it's something I get in the mood for specifically. My "Everything" folder has everything (with the exception of Danny Kaye Shows and Christmas).

I went to my 'Everything' folder and shuffled it to get the results so it has a mix of all sorts.

1. Beth - Glee Cast
2. You and Me - Lifehouse
3. I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden (Hah! 90's Playlist)
4. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson
5. Ain't That a Kick in the Head - Dean Martin
6. The Man You Love - Il Divo
7. Sway - Michael Buble
8. Black or White - Micheal Jackson
9. Kathy's Song - Simon and Garfunkel
10. Hate Me - Blue October

No comments:

Post a Comment