Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm doing it again

I'm doing it again. You know, that thing where I disappear for a while? School is hectic. It's taking up a lot of my attention. I'm also co-blogging with my cousin at Eight Days. I'm fairly certain that I haven't talked about this on this blog before, but you can find it here.

Eight Days is a play on the amount of time separating our births. But you can learn that and a bit more from our informational "mini-bios" on the sidebar of that blog.

I post a bit of my daily information over there, which is moving this blog more towards being a place I post my random loves, my random mood boards, and my crafts. My more personal tones will be taking place over there. Yay?

We'll see how that works out long-term.

As it stands now, I have the supplies and the ambition to begin a headband for my cousin, Aimee. But I lack a hot glue gun. Mine is buried in storage and my mom doesn't know where hers made off to. So I'm at a standstill on that project. I've also began to get ready to finish my Valentine's wreath. You know the one? I started it last year and never actually got to post pictures!

We just need to cut more fabric strips and away I go. It's about 70% done from last year. HAH. Maybe it can make it on the door in time this year.

I'll leave you with more mood boards while I'm in my crafting slump -- temporarily, oh please!

No comments:

Post a Comment