Thursday, July 28, 2011

First Adventure with Quilling

Through pinterest, I found this.

Since B and I aren't married, it's interesting to try and do named family decorative touches. I don't want to offend my family by doing his name, although I'm fairly certain his name will be the family name. Cole and him share the name already. Both of our last names begin with "H" though. That makes this a lot easier.

Remember this hole in my shoe cabinet?

I'm spraying this frame white. And working on my own version of this art for that hole.

Here's how it looks so far! I've began recycling the paper I used both in my clock and also my DVD storage.

I love how far I've stretched this paper. I'll be posting about my DVD storage soon enough. I still need to buy 4 more of the cases to finish the filing in entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment