Sunday, July 24, 2011

About Me: Day 21

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

I'll apologize for the long time that I've gone without updating this. I suppose a 30 day in a row challenge wasn't for me. But I'm planning to finish what I've started. Better late than not at all.

I had a hard time trying to think of what makes me happy. It's hard to pin down something without a huge cheese factor answer like "My family."

At the end of the day, my family, my pets, beautiful things, crafts, and my camera make me a happy, happy person. So here's a few pictures.

My sister, Katie. I can't say enough about this gorgeous girl. She's a big piece of my life puzzle.

Sophie. My kitten kisser.

Jessie, the flirty canine.

Booger, the tease.

My family -- they fill me up inside and make me feel whole. They make me laugh and smile. Sometimes they make me cry. But overall, they make me feel full of happiness. (Photo credit: Trizza Grantham Photography)

The awesome birthday lens that allows me to take beautiful pictures of the things that make me happy.

I love crafting. Nothing makes me happier. But to picture crafts would be a difficult thing since I love a whole big variety. The same goes with pretty things. You can find both that I love in my mood boards and past crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment