Saturday, April 24, 2010

Refinishing Nightstand

So we found this nightstand probably a year ago. I thought it was hideous but just the right size for our toddler's room. It was at the Deseret Industries (Utah's Goodwill) for only $3. But, being a pretty typical crafter, I found myself pretty busy and distracted by quicker projects and the nightstand was used as was for the time being.



Now that I'm a student and have quite a bit of free time and less house-ey projects to work on, I have more time to worry about finishing projects I never got to.

B was kind enough to sand it down for me. Today I got around to finishing the first coat of primer. Now we'll need to sand it down once more, apply one more coat of primer and go to town on painting.



I decided to do a fun peek-a-boo blue color inside the drawer. But the rest of it will be a creamy eggshell white.

No comments:

Post a Comment