Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kohl's

We went shopping today at Kohl's. We're getting our next outfits for our family pictures. I'm trying to get new ones every six months, especially now that Cole is growing and changing monthly. B decided he'd like to do green as our main color.

I love everything about clothes shopping but I'm very picky when it comes to coordination as well as prices. I simply will not pay full price if that means $80.00 for a dress.

I found this dress online that I absolutely love. It wasn't at Kohl's though. We looked for about a hour for something else equally cute but came up short. We ordered the dress online.

B picked out these shorts for me. Lol. :)

I found this cute dress. But it's short enough that I plan to wear my dark blue jeans under it and rock it like a shirt. The picture is very mis-leading. It's a bright yellow. I just love it! The picture also doesn't show the small black rose that's detachable but came with.

This is the Tony Hawk brand polo tee I picked online for B and he loves it. It's a very bright green but not as bright as the photo shows. B will wear this with his nearly black jeans.

Cole got a Tony Hawk polo tee for toddlers! We found it on the clearance rack and I simply cannot find a picture of it online. It's similar to this one, but solid green (a shade, barely noticeable lighter than B's) and has a skateboard decal on it, nothing else. It's very cute.

Lastly, we got this shirt for Cole. His middle name is part of the Great White Shark's genus name so we like to get him shark things here and there since it's a subtle play on his namesake. He also LOVES anything shark so it works out for us!

I'm very happy with our shopping trip! I cannot wait to see my dress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment