Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cool Picture


I found this picture when sifting through my latest upload from the camera. It's pretty cool for all the things you can see in it!

I intended to take a picture of that cute honeybee on my car window. I had noticed it when I took off to drive to a store about 3 miles away from home. I figured it would get blown off since I was going speeds in excess of 50 mph. At the store, the bee was still there and survived another trip back home. I wanted a picture of the wonder bee and was only able to snap this one before she flew away.

Upon reviewing this picture, I was amazed at the amount of things it really ended up capturing.

You can see the bee. But in addition, you can see the reflection in the window which shows you the bright blue sky and the clouds, myself, my love necklace, and my camera. The picture also shows inside the car window. You can see my toddler's car seat and a variety of his toys, a sled-dog, a snake and a dragon.

This picture makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment