Sunday, April 25, 2010

Point Reyes


So, my class on Natural History requires nature walks and field trips. We went to Point Reyes National Seashore for my latest one and spent a great deal of time wandering around. :)

It is my very favorite place to be and I had hundreds of photos to sift through, as well as quite a few videos. Here are some of my favorites.
Mule Deer at Bear Valley Visitor Center
Samuel P. Taylor's Redwoods. These Coastal redwoods live in a climate that is seen rarely worldwide. They're in a temperate rainforest.
South Beach Waves
Driving to South Beach. Amazing view!
Cliff overlooking South Beach
Iceplant. This is an exotic plant brought to PRNS. I love the yellow speckled in with the purple.
Eye. Heart. Ewe.
It says 8-10-87 + 7-14-87 = 11-21-07 which is B + Me = Our Son
Drakes Beach
Limantour Beach
Limantour Beach
Sneaky Deer!
On the way to Limantour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment