Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Winter Photos

So, we're planning some more family photos with Trizza! I'm always so excited to put together ideas for the photos and my absolute favorite part is reviewing the photos a couple weeks after.

We want snow pictures and there is so many inspiration shots by doing a simple google search for family winter portraits.

My mother wants us to go casual with black, navy blue, and gray so we pop against the snow. I haven't decided for certain what my outfit will be, but I do have a few select pieces in mind already.

I own this dress:

I own this jacket:

I'm thinking leggings in a gray with some sort of pattern that doesn't look too wild for the classic look of the peacoat. I'm loving the sweater style leggings/tights.
Also, a possible scarf and some gloves. I'm loving this scarf:

I'm not sure if I'd pair my new black, short boots with this ensemble or if this will even be my ensemble. We shall see!

I really should start planning the boys' outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment