Thursday, June 9, 2011

School + Pictures

Since school has started, I'm wiped and really have no energy for doing much of anything. I'm too tired to even write about what it is I'm doing, how long I'm doing it for, and all the fancy details. I'll save that for this weekend when I've had a day to unwind.

In other news, we took our newest set of Family Pictures -- Summer Edition! We went to China Beach in San Francisco. There's a long story behind that but I'll point to my last paragraph in regards to details. We went with Trizza Grantham Photography again! Trizza has already posted a single picture as a teaser.

How cute is Cole's outfit? I love, love, love that shade of blue.

You can't tell in the picture, but he was soaking wet from the waist down -- we played in the waves a bit. He was also shivering like a leaf and he's got a cold! He's got the cheesiest smile in the world and that's because the poor kid was terrified to be alone on the rock, but the picture looks fantastic and he's a lot braver since he was and did fine.

I'm excited to see the rest. She's promised a blog preview next week. Group cheer anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment