Sunday, March 14, 2010

Things I've Learned Today

I've learned that my two year old is scared of ladybugs. He's okay with them until you try to put his hand near them. Lol.

I've learned that my two year old can sit on the big boy's swing and hold on tight and be pushed like a big boy. :)

I've learned that we won't be getting hit with a higher insurance rate due to the driver backing into us. The insurance determined we were 0% at fault and the other driver was 100% at fault. I've also learned that we still have to fill out a mile long of paperwork to file at DMV of the accident. Yipee. >.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_l4X6FT2l7KA/S52QGATXo5I/AAAAAAAAAKQ/-bqXJrvMMsk/s1600-h/Meep+007.JPG">
I won't always have that completely naive, innocent, pure trust from him. I won't ever have that from anyone else. Not in that way, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment