Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Shoes & Percy Jackson

So, I found the shoes to go to that cute skirt I got as a gift! I wanted something casual and spring-like. I found these.

I'm in love with shopping online. They should be here within the next few days and I'm really excited to see them and how they'll look with the skirt. :)

In addition to the shoes, I've been reading Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Lightning Thief. I'm a stickler for reading books (if any) before watching movies because I find I hate movies once I've read the book when I enjoyed them before. I didn't realize that Percy Jackson was a whole series. Many people compare it to Harry Potter. I think I enjoyed this first book more than I did Harry Potter.

So for $23 dollars on amazon, I've ordered books 1-5 including a pre-order on book 5 in softcover. We're planning on going to see the movie today in theatres. Although, since I've read the book, the teaser clips I've watched online are already far from the book. :/

Here's to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment