Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring Time!

I've been itching to get some professional family pictures done with cherry blossoms blooming everywhere! Bright green fields full of wildflowers and blooming trees, who could ask for more?

One of my favorite things is dresses. I don't need fancy dresses or princessy-poofy ones. I just want spring-y, casual adorable dresses. What better excuse do I need then fun, family pictures? None!

So, for someone who chooses to idolize things, I finally have a place to post (in secret) the things I love and want but will never ask for. :)

This dress, at $24.99 on sale from Macy's, is too cute to pass up for springtime pictures!



These shoes are adorable and a perfect compliment for pop with the dress. From Payless Shoe Source for $22.99!



And this necklace. I've been eyeballing this thing for weeks. I rarely love jewelry but for some reason, I'm in love with this. It's in an Etsy shop, at $27.00 waiting for a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment