Thursday, December 27, 2012

Clay Greys Wishlist

I desire custom ornaments! It's on the mind all the time. Maybe I can find wiggle room in the budget to get one a month until I have all the ones I want? Hah!

Here's a preliminary list of ornaments I want by pet.

Past Pets
Myriah - German Shepherd, first canine love of my life!
Flash  - Miniature Pinscher

Ally - An albino parakeet that I hand-raised
Prettybird - Blue parakeet -- first bird we ever had and Ally's mate
Alyssa - A speckled parakeet

Living Furry Friends
Phantom - Tuxedo cat

Jessie - Black/White border collie
Josie - German shepherd/lab mix
Pussycat - Domestic long hair white kitty with gray splotches

Sophie - Black domestic short hair

Booger - Black domestic short hair -- the first pet Brandon and I got together

Scout - Traditional coat shetland sheepdog


Some depictions of favorite memories:

1. Phantom laying in a pot of catnip to guard it from Booger
 
 
2. Josie sleeping in a laundry basket
 
3. Puppy Flash tugging on adult Myriah
4. Myriah chasing her tail
5. Adult Flash laying annoyed next to puppy Scout

6. Adult Scout laying next to kitten Phantom
 
7. Kitten Booger with Adult Pussycat -- assault on the cat tree

8. Josie, butt in the air, peeking under the patio fence
 
9. Flash sharing his bed with Josie -- this was a huge social issue for him
 
10. Pussycat, pink cast on paw, snuggling up to a ball post-neuter

11. Pussycat meowing over a miniature cheeseburger (although he appears to be snarling)

12. Kitten Booger covered in a thin dusting of flour -- naughty kitten!

13. Kitten Sophie hanging off a scratching post
 
14. Kitten Sophie getting the smack down by Adult Booger
 
15. Booger drinking prim and proper from a cup of water by dipping her paw
 
 
16. Kitten Phantom with a flower
 
17. Ally and Prettybird snuggling
18. Alyssa
19. Jessie looking pretty
 
 
20. Young Jessie and Young Scout snuggling

I'm starting to think I'm going to have a small tree dedicated to pets and I don't mind the thought! I'm going to have to round up photos of some of them to fulfill this. Almost two years' worth at one ornament a month, wowzers!

No comments:

Post a Comment