Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hiatus -- Again

   It seems I've done that thing where I disappear for a while again. I don't intend to. Life just gets crazy and I stop having the time and motivation to work on keeping up a blog. At least this time I have a semi decent excuse for disappearing on everyone!

I'll be 33 weeks pregnant this weekend. Crazy how time has flown and how little I feel has been accomplished. It would seem that many a baby related craft is going to be taking over this blog very soon.

I have a lot to catch up on. Family photos with Trizza. A move starting next week to a new home. Making a baby mobile. Making various cloth crafts: cloth wipes, reusable nursing pads, and crib sheets to name the newest ones. My mother has been making me adorable newborn props for photos that I hope to take of our little one. I finally finished one of my photo alphabet art pieces. There has also been a spattering of little crafts in between and many more planned for the future. Onward we move!

No comments:

Post a Comment