Monday, December 10, 2012

Custom Photo Calendar

With life so busy between appointments for health maintenance, family engagements, and school across our family -- I've become a bit of a planner obsessive girl again. I'm constantly referencing my planner.

Add to that our intentionally introducing Cole to the concept of numbers and time and I wanted a calendar. I decided to print basic monthly calendars for Cole through the end of this year. I used these calendars at calendarlabs.

But for 2013, I wanted something more. Then I saw that calendarlabs has the option of making your own photo calendars. I thought that it would be pretty fun to make a photo calendar for our family using a photo from that month in the year past.
So for January 2013 I'll use a photo from January 2012. In this way I can pick a favorite photo of my children or our family and see how we looked a year ago.

It might be cheesy but it's totally us. I need to decide which are my favorite photos of the fall months and print them out already.

Printing from Calendarlabs has been super simple. The only thing I wish was different is the inability to save the calendar template with photo inserted. When you're done printing and close the window -- you lose it. Boo!

Maybe one of these days this girl will get a photoshop program and make my own calendars.

No comments:

Post a Comment