Monday, July 25, 2011

Monster Bookmarks

Through pinterest, I found these. The pattern is free on the creator's page.


I took the pattern, bought some sheets of card stock paper in the scrap booking area of Michael's and went to town. B came home from the races with Cole and saw my monster progress and wanted to have a whirl.

After asking my opinion about his color choices, he went to work. I love how risky he was with his and his is my favorite -- more so than my own. I love the colors and the crazy eyes, plus the tongue he added by hand-drawing it, as well as the blood-shot eyes he penned on.


I'm probably going to make more monsters today, and give them wacky eyes too. I want to make a red monster with aqua blue eyes. I'm also itching to make some black monsters!

PS: I would totally recommend the Inkheart Trilogy if you haven't read it yet. Maybe a book page of stories I adore is in order on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment