Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fast Living Room Update

We bought two baskets at Target last Friday. To say they fit perfectly might just not be accurate enough. They're amazing. I believe they cost us $5.99 a piece.

Currently, the basket on the left holds jackets. The basket on the right holds our dog leash, GPS, extra jackets, and fabric I might use to make a skirt for this or the media cabinet. We only keep our in-season jackets out here in an effort to keep clutter at a minimum. Right now, you'll only find light jackets in those baskets.

I'm not a fan of the gap between the baskets. It was driving me batty! So I found a picture frame to kill the gap between and also hide the cord of our light. It is a wood tone so I'm in the process of spray-painting it white to pop against the navy/dark cabinet. I have a project for inside of it, but that's for another post and in-progress.

I also really need to trim those flowers next to the cabinet. Perhaps that will be a near-future update.

No comments:

Post a Comment