Sunday, January 16, 2011

About Me: Day 18

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

A lot of this is already touched on in my About Me, but I think I can be more critical of my future dreams, plans, and goals. I think that plans and goals are much the same thing. You plan to reach your goal. So I'm tying those two together.

Dreams:

-To own a home on a large plot of land in some area that is still somewhat wild.
-To build my own home -- that is, to have a home that fits everything I love and want. This would include
extras like a full-working basement, a hidden room (for food storage + safety), a guest bedroom +
bathroom, two offices (his and hers), a craft nook, a man cave.
-To get to dive with a whale shark.
-To visit Ireland.

Plans/Goals:

-Do all Early Childhood Education courses available
-Get Pediatric First Aid & CPR certified
-Save 20% down for our first home
-Build up 3 months supply of Food Storage

A good lot of my goals can be found in my 101 challenge here.


Picture found here through google image search.

No comments:

Post a Comment